Your gateway to Canada

Do you have a local agent for me to visit?

Immigration Newsweek

While we travel around the globe on a regular basis, we have in the past designated a local agent to handle the influx of applications. However, all immigration work and advice is done by our head office in Canada and by our certified and licensed immigration lawyers in Canada. Therefore, it is in your best interest to first contact our head office in Canada to start your application.

Subscribe to Immigration Newsweek