Your gateway to Canada

I’m in Canada now, how can I change my status?

Immigration Newsweek

If you are in Canada as a visitor, worker, student or with no status it may be possible to change status to an immigrant. Each person’s circumstances are different and therefore it is best to complete the free assessment form for an evaluation and discuss options.

Subscribe to Immigration Newsweek